Alpha Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 3DQ
Rent £2,500 pcm (£577 pw)
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
Victorian four bedroom bay fronted, end of terrace house in a prime central location. Ideally suited for 4 professional sharers.
- Original features including sash windows, cornicing, wooden floors, and fireplace.
- Entrance Hall with moulded archway.
- Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units and appliances comprising hob and extractor hood over, electric oven, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer, leading through to Family Room with door to garden.
- Bay fronted dual aspect sitting room with fireplace.
- Four bedrooms, individually furnished and carpeted.
- Family bathroom with partially tiled walls, bath with shower above, sink and W.C.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Enclosed rear garden.
- On street permit parking.
- Property available for a maximum of 4 professional sharers.
- Available until August 2024 only.
- This property may not include all of the furniture you see in the photos or on viewings. For a specific list of the furnishings within the property, please contact the agent directly prior to your application.
Alpha Road is a quiet street located just off Chesterton Road, looking out towards the river Cam and Jesus Green. There are an array of amenities including numerous restaurants, pubs, independent shops, doctor, and dentist surgery. Cambridge is home to several high performing schools and colleges including The Leys, The Perse, Parkside Community College, and Hills Road Sixth Form Centre. The city centre can be accessed in 10-15 minutes by foot while the Citi 4 and 5 bus service provide fast and regular access to the city centre, mainline railway station and Cambridge Science Park
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.06km
- Great Shelford 7.36km
- Waterbeach 7.72km
- Foxton 11.26km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible