Badcock Road, Haslingfield, Cambridge, CB23 1LF
Guide Price £950,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- An impressive 2,218 sq ft (207 sq m) of beautifully finished and contemporary accommodation
- Fabulous Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with bi-fold and sliding doors opening to the terrace
- Superb hand crafted kitchen featuring central island with breakfast bar, "hidden" walk-in Pantry and separate Utility Room
- 2 further reception rooms comprising light and airy Sitting Room 2110 x 1210 (6.39m x 3.90m) and Study
- Charming Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobe and En Suite Shower Room
- 4 further well proportioned Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor
- 3 off street parking spaces and Double Garage
- Superb Studio/Home Office with WC located above the garage
- Delightful, south facing landscaped garden
An immaculately presented, contemporary detached family house with detached garage and studio, in this highly regarded south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 5 miles, M11 (Junction 12) 3 miles, Foxton Railway Station (King's Cross service) 2.25 miles (distances are approximate).
Originally dating from the 1970s, 1 Badcock Road was purchased by the current owners in July 2020 and has undergone a significant and impressive programme of refurbishment. The property has been significantly extended to the front, side and rear, and a detached double garage with studio above is an excellent addition to the plot. Now totalling an impressive 2,218 sq ft, the property has been finished to a very high standard and the immaculately presented accommodation has been designed to easily facilitate modern family life with its flexible and versatile layout.
- Foxton 3.37km
- Shepreth 4.31km
- Great Shelford 5.64km
- Meldreth 7.33km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.