Bannold Road, Waterbeach, CB25 9LQ
Guide Price £1,250,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Period features include panelled doors, deep skirtings, picture rails and fireplaces
- Double aspect Sitting Room with bay window overlooking the front and east garden
- Snug with exposed timber floor with fireplace with inset wood burning stove
- 3 further Reception Rooms including a light and spacious dual aspect Dining Room
- Bespoke Kitchen by Millside Cabinet Makers, Melbourn with range of base and wall cabinets, granite work surfaces, gas Rangemaster with double oven and integrated appliances
- Principle bedroom with built-in double wardrobes, French doors to balcony and en-suite Bath/Shower room
- Excellent self-contained 1-bedroom detached Annexe ideal for a variety of uses.
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazed windows.
- Security alarm system and hard-wired fire/smoke detectors.
A most impressive village house providing beautifully presented accommodation of approximately 3,357 sq. ft with a detached annexe and delightful gardens and grounds of about half an acre.
Cambridge 5.5 miles, Ely 11 miles, A14 4 miles, Cambridge Science Park 4 miles, Mainline Railway Station 0.75 of a mile (distances are approximate).
Fenleigh House is believed to date from the 1890s and is constructed with brick elevations (part rendered) under slate roofs. The present owners purchased the property in 1999 and have since carried out a comprehensive programme of modernisation, alterations and extensions. The result is a quite exceptional family house with beautifully presented and extremely versatile accommodation, arranged over 2 floors, which extends to an impressive 3357 sq.ft (312 sq.m).
- Waterbeach 0.92km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.69km
- Cambridge (CBG) 9.31km
- Soham 11.56km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.