Barrington House, Southacre Drive, Cambridge, CB2 7TY
Guide Price £925,000
- 3 Bedrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting/Dining room with views over the gardens
- Modern Kitchen with range of wall and base and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with built-in wardrobes and doors opening on to large south facing balcony
- 2 further double Bedrooms with fitted storage, 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Two allocated parking spaces
- 4 acres of mature Communal Gardens
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
An excellent top floor south facing apartment, well situated within 4 acres of delightful communal gardens in this highly sought after residential location off Chaucer Road.
City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 1 mile, (distances are approximate).
Constructed in the early 1990s, Barrington House is one of five exclusive blocks situated around well-maintained communal gardens. Number 15 is a well-appointed top floor apartment which offers incredibly spacious accommodation extending to an impressive 1719.7 sq ft (159.8 sq m). With the benefit of a south facing orientation, the property has an extremely light and airy feel throughout. The property has a central hallway with several fitted storage cupboards leading to a small balcony. The main Sitting Room has a lovely dual aspect, leading through to the modern kitchen with fitted wall and base units and integrated appliances. Further along the main hallway, the principal bedroom again benefits from a dual aspect with doors leading to a large south facing balcony, a peaceful seating area from which to admire the stunning views. There are two further double bedrooms one with an En Suite shower room and a further family bathroom.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.22km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.5km
- Great Shelford 4.85km
- Foxton 9.07km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.