Bartlow Road, Linton, Cambridge, CB21 4LY
Asking Price £405,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
PLOT 7, THE BRANSCOMBE AT POPPYFIELDS, LINTON
- A superb 3 bedroom END OF TERRACE village home
- 892 sq ft
- Kitchen/diner to the front of the home, living room with double doors to the rear
- Three bedrooms to the first floor
- En suite to master bedroom
- 10 year LABC Warranty and 2 year Abbey Homes Customer Care
- ABBEY SAVINGS SOLUTION CAN HELP YOUR HOME MOVE!!
- Discuss the options available with our team - incentives include Stamp Duty Contribution; Deposit Contribution; Assisted Move - no agency fees; Legal fees contribution;
ABBEY SAVINGS SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME!
** VISIT OUR FRIENDLY TEAM TO DISCUSS YOUR HOME MOVING NEEDS! A PACKAGE TAILORED TO HELP YOU IS AVAILABLE! **
* Deposit contribution
* Mortgage payment contribution
* Assisted Move - pay no agency fees
* Stamp Duty contribution
* Legal Fee contribution
This superb end terrace village home has an excellent position in the development.
The Branscombe has a kitchen/dining with a separate living room benefitting from double doors to the rear garden. The first floor has two generous bedrooms with an EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM and a VERSATILE BEDROM 3/HOME OFFICE.
There are two parking spaces allocated to this home, which are just to the front of the property.
The Branscombe is finished to an excellent standard and includes:
* Kitchens with 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback, extractor hood, integrated double oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer and integrated washing machine.
* Bathrooms feature Roca Gap white sanitaryware with chrome fittings, and Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles and chrome towel rail.
* Combined telephone and RJ45 socket with CAT6 cabling for connection to fibre optic high speed internet.
ABBEY SAVING SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME!! SAVE THOUSANDS WITH A BESPOKE INCENTIVE PACKAGE WHICH COULD INCLUDE:
* STAMP DUTY CONTRIBUTION
* MORTGAGE PAYMENT CONTRIBUTION
* ASSISTED MOVE
* DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION
* LEGAL AND ESTATE AGENT FEES CONTRIBUTION
- Speak to the sales advisors for further information! Terms and conditions will apply.
Living Room : 16'3 x 10'10
Kitchen/Diner: 16'4 x 8'5
Bedroom 1: 11'2 x 10'1
Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 8'6
Bedroom 3/Home Office: 7'9 x 7'5
The Assisted Move scheme will help sell your existing property at its full market value through Abbey New Homes approved agents at absolutely NO COST to you. Call our sales team to find out more and arrange a valuation on your home. Terms and conditions apply.
About the local area:
The village of Linton is one of the sought after areas close to Cambridge - with excellent amenities and facilities including schooling for all ages and with Linton Village College providing excellent secondary education.
Linton has a vibrant local community, with independent shops, cafes and restaurants in the High Street, and many activities taking part in the area.
The village is ideally placed for travel connections with Cambridge (via the A1307), Saffron Walden (B1052) , Norwich (A11) and London (M11) all easily accessible.
DISCLAIMER - ALL PHOTOS SHOWN ARE FROM SHOW HOMES/SIMILAR HOUSE TYPES OF OTHER ABBEY NEW HOMES PROPERTIES.
- Great Chesterford 7.73km
- Whittlesford 8.50km
- Wendens Ambo 11.64km
- Great Shelford 11.82km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.