Beech Close, Little Shelford, Cambridge, CB22 5EP
Guide Price £550,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Spacious accommodation extending to 1,221.4 sq ft (113.5 sq m)
- Bright and airy Sitting/Dining Room with feature fireplace and doors opening into the Conservatory
- Contemporary Kitchen with wall and base units, wood effect worktop, range cooker with extractor hood over
- Principal Bedroom with views over the rear garden
- Detached Garage and ample driveway with parking for several cars
- Lovely large west facing Garden, with raised vegetable beds, greenhouse and rubber matted childrens play area
- Potential to extend subject to the necessary planning consent being obtained
A well proportioned three bedroom semi detached family home situated in this highly sought after village location.
Cambridge City Centre 5 miles, Great Shelford Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 1.25 miles, Foxton Railway Station (Kings Cross line) 4.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 3.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1 mile, (distances are approximate).
21 Beech Close is located in the ever popular village of Little Shelford and is built with brick elevations under a slate roof. This property is well presented throughout and offers versatile accommodation for a variety of family needs. There is plenty of scope to further improve and extend the property subject to necessary planning consent being obtained.
- Great Shelford 1.42km
- Whittlesford 5.04km
- Foxton 5.17km
- Cambridge (CBG) 5.98km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.