Berwick Place, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9EU
Guide Price £295,000
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
A stylish one-bedroom top floor apartment situated in this award winning development providing convenient access to the city centre, Addenbrooke’s Hospital and major commuter routes.
- Modern Kitchen/Dining Room with fitted base and wall cabinets, composite work surface with integrated Electrolux appliances
- Bright and airy Sitting Area with glazed door to covered Balcony
- Spacious Double Bedroom with built-in double wardrobe
- Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
- Secure phone entry system
- Allocated parking space
- No onward chain
- Potential investment opportunity: £1,050 pcm (approx.)
Cambridge City Centre 3 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King’s Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool
Street 67 minutes) 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2.5 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 1 mile (distances and times are approximate).
- Great Shelford 3.35km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.5km
- Foxton 6.51km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.04km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.