Birds Close, Ickleton, Saffron Walden, CB10 1SU
Guide Price £475,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- Bright dual aspect Sitting Room with feature fireplace
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with high gloss handless wall and base units, gas range cooker with extractor fan over, space for American fridge/freezer
- Spacious Dining Room with wood laminate flooring
- Principal Bedroom with a full range of built in wardrobes and en suite Shower Room
- 3 further Bedrooms and family Bathroom
- Fully double glazed throughout
- Front gravel drive with parking for several cars
- South facing rear Garden
- Substantial Annexe with Shower Room and private rear access from Back Lane
A well proportioned, 4 bedroom semi detached family house with separate annexe, situated in this popular south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 11 miles, Saffron Walden 5 miles,
Great Chesterford Railway Station (Liverpool Street 70 minutes and Cambridge 16 minutes) 1 mile, Audley End Station (Liverpool Street 51 minutes) 5 miles, Stansted Airport 17 miles, London 45 miles (distances and times are approximate)
15 Birds Close dates from the 1950s and is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof and offers spacious and well maintained accommodation arranged over 2 floors including a separate Annexe with shower room. The current owner has carried out numerous alterations over the years to include a two-storey side extension creating a sitting room and principle bedroom, the annexe, newly fitted kitchen and bathrooms. There is still plenty of scope to further extend and improve the property, subject to the usual planning permissions being obtained.
- Great Chesterford 1.73km
- Whittlesford 3.87km
- Wendens Ambo 7.57km
- Great Shelford 9.16km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.