Boxworth End, Swavesey, Cambridge, CB24 4RA
Offers in Excess of £700,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A substantial detached period home requiring modernisation with the benefit of a large outbuilding. The property is offering immediate vacant possession.
- Two open viewing events on Wednesday 3rd August from 3pm 5:30pm and Saturday 6th August from 10am - 1pm. Viewings by appointment with Bidwells
- Original period features throughout
- Immediate vacant possession
- Opportunity to fully modernise into a substantial family home
- Gas central heating (not tested)
- Outbuilding offering scope for conversion (Subject to planning)
- Ample parking
- Property includes existing solar panels (not tested)
Cambridge 9 miles, Huntingdon 10 miles (King's Cross about 50 minutes), A14 1 mile, Guided Busway 1.5 miles, (distances and time are approximate).
18 Boxworth End provides character period accommodation requiring full modernisation. The property has retained some of its original features and provides the opportunity to create a large family home in this outlying Cambridge village.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 13.06km
- Huntingdon 13.58km
- Waterbeach 13.96km
- Cambridge (CBG) 14.17km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.