Brunswick Gardens, Cambridge, CB5 8DQ
Guide Price £995,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Gross internal floor area of 1,397 sq ft (130 sq m) excluding Garage
- Modern, bright and airy accommodation with wooden floors throughout
- Ground floor Bedroom 4/Study with views over the Garden
- Bright first floor Sitting Room with Juliette balcony overlooking the Garden
- Dining Room leading through to Kitchen
- Modern fitted Kitchen with handle less units and space for applicances
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En Suite Bathroom
- 2 Further Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Double glazed throughout and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Wonderful enclosed south facing Garden
- Integral Garage and Off-Street Parking
A well presented modern townhouse in this popular central city location, close to Midsummer Common.
City Centre about a third of a mile, Mainline Railway Station ( Liverpool Street and Kings Cross lines) about 1.5 miles (distances are approximate).
12 Brunswick Gardens is a modern property constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof, with accommodation arranged over three floors. Well-presented throughout, the current owners have carried out various improvements over the years including a new kitchen, bathroom and boiler. The property offers bright and airy accommodation with wooden floors and double glazing throughout.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.66km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.58km
- Great Shelford 6.63km
- Waterbeach 7.54km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.