Bury Lane, Melbourn, Royston, SG8 6DF
Guide Price £740,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Original period features
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting Room with French doors leading to a delightful Garden Room
- 2 further reception rooms comprising Dining Room and Study along with a Kitchen/Breakfast Room to the ground floor
- Dual aspect Master Bedroom Suite offering delightful views over the gardens
- 4 further Bedrooms and Bathroom with roll top bath to the first floor
- Beautiful, secluded gardens and grounds of approximately 0.42 of an acre (0.17 hectares)
An attractive, 5 bedroom period property set within wonderful secluded gardens of just under half an acre, situated in this desirable south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 9 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 5 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 6 miles, (distances and time are approximate).
- Meldreth 1.20km
- Royston 3.70km
- Shepreth 4.21km
- Foxton 5.64km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.