Cambridge Road, Sawston, Cambridge, CB22 3DG
Guide Price £950,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Many original period features
- Elegant dual aspect Sitting Room with open fireplace fitted with log burner
- Wonderful Dining Room with bay window to front aspect
- Spacious Kitchen with AGA, leading through to a well proportioned Breakfast Room
- Charming Principal Bedroom with bay window to front aspect
- 3 further Bedrooms including a large double with extensive built in wardrobes
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Off street parking and double garage
- Detached Office benefitting from delightful views over the garden
A substantial, 4 bedroom family house, well situated towards the centre of this popular south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 7 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Station (Liverpool Street 1 hour) 2 miles, Stansted Airport 20 miles, London 53 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
Dating from the 1930s, 42 Cambridge Road is a substantial bay fronted, detached house constructed with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof. The property has been well maintained throughout and offers 1,887.7 sq ft (175.4 sq m) of generously proportioned accommodation arranged over 2 floors. A fabulous additional benefit is the detached office set in the rear garden, providing an excellent space for working or studying at home.
- Whittlesford 2.75km
- Great Shelford 2.96km
- Cambridge (CBG) 7.59km
- Foxton 7.60km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.