Chapel Street, Duxford, Cambridge, CB22 4RJ
Guide Price £360,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
A well presented, 2 bedroom, link detached bungalow, situated near the heart of this popular south Cambridgeshire village.
- Well presented accommodation extending to 604 sq ft (56.1 sq m)
- Spacious Sitting Room/Dining Room with full height windows and sliding doors
- Useful workshop with door leading to rear Garden
- Fully enclosed and private landscaped rear Garden
- Driveway providing off street parking for multiple vehicles
- Solar panels installed in 2011 and providing income of £1635.57 to June 2023
Cambridge 8 miles, M11 (junction 10), 1.5 miles, Whittlesford Railway Station (Liverpool Street 1 hour 10 minutes) 1 mile, Royston Railway Station (Kings Cross 45 minutes) 8 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
16 Chapel Street is a two bedroom, single story house featuring well-proportioned accommodation and an attractive garden. The open plan sitting/dining room is a particularly attractive feature of the property featuring sliding doors providing access to the rear garden and a full height window flooding the space with natural light. The property also benefits from solar panels installed in 2011 which have excellent feed-in tariff rates that are locked in and adjusted annually based on RPI. The panels provide a healthy income (£1635.57 in the last year from June 2022 to June 2023) which effectively offsets any heating and electricity costs for the property (as of October 2023 payments for gas and electricity stand at £138.09 / month).
- Whittlesford 1.26km
- Great Chesterford 4.37km
- Great Shelford 6.37km
- Foxton 7.59km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.