Charger Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9EA
Guide Price £785,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Superb, dual aspect Kitchen/Dining Room with Mandarin Stone floor tiles and French doors opening to the rear garden
- Excellent, well equipped contemporary Kitchen Area with integrated appliances
- Wonderful dual aspect Sitting Room with built in TV cabinet
- Luxurious Principal Bedroom with Dressing Area and En Suite Shower Room
- 4 further Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms arranged over the first and second floors
- Secure parking for 2 cars
- Double glazed windows throughout with bespoke shutters to the majority of the windows
A stylish and contemporary, 5 bedroom semi-detached house situated within the highly acclaimed Trumpington Meadows development on the south side the city.
Cambridge City Centre 2.9 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes respectively) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 0.5 of a mile, Waitrose 0.4 miles, (distance and times are approximate).
10 Charger Road was originally built by Barratt Homes in 2015 and is constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof. The current owners have carried out a substantial programme of alterations and improvements to the ground floor to create a spectacular open plan kitchen/dining room which opens out onto a beautifully landscaped garden. The work has been carried out to a very high standard and the layout flows seamlessly between the living space and outside, which only serves to increase the feeling of space and light in the room. The accommodation is immaculately presented throughout and extends to 1,593 sq ft (148 sq m) arranged over 3 floors.
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.38km
- Great Shelford 3.42km
- Foxton 6.64km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.91km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.