Chiswick End, Meldreth, Royston, SG8 6LZ
Asking Price £700,000
- 3 Bedrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A superb three bedroom home built to the highest specification, offering over 1500sqft of living space
- Completions due Summer 2022
- 10 Year Buildzone Warranty
- Open plan Kitchen/dining room with bifold doors to the rear garden and Vaulted ceiling to kitchen area
- Separate living room and utility room
- Brought to the market by Bonnel Homes
- En suite shower room to the main bedroom
- A high specification to include silestone worktops and upstands in the contemporary and well-fitted kitchens.
Plot 1, Chiswick end,
Chiswick end offers just six family homes, tucked away in a rural secluded location with open field views, enjoying the best of modern village life.
These delightful homes are currently under construction by Bonnel Homes, with completions anticipated for summer 2022
These homes have been designed and styled for modern living and within their high specification feature Siemens appliances to the kitchen, Karndean flooring to kitchen/dining, hallway and bathrooms and 10 year Buildzone New Homes Warranty. Additional features include oak/glazed handrail and balustrade staircases, Google Nest Hello Video Doorbell and fitted intruder alarm.
Plot 1 offers a fantastic layout over two floors. The ground floor offers an open plan kitchen/dining living room with Bifold doors to the South facing garden, with feature woodburning stove. There is a handy utility room with vaulted ceiling and separate living room with further access to the rear garden. To the first floor there are three generous bedrooms, with en suite shower room to the main bedroom and built in wardrobes. Externally the property benefits from amazing open field views to the rear, with a landscaped front garden and block paved drive offering parking.
* Stylish and contemporary kitchens finished with Silestone worktops and upstand.
* Siemens integrated appliances to include fridge, freezer, single oven, combi oven/microwave, induction hob with down draughter extractor.
* Gas fired central heating with underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first, controlled by Nest Learning Thermostat.
* Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom.
* Bi-fold doors to the rear garden.
* Contemporary sanitaryware to family bathroom and master en suite.
* Oak/glazed handrail and balustrade staircases
* Google Nest Hello Video Doorbell
* Intruder alarm
* Walk in dressing room
*Feature log burner
*Rhoper Rhodes thermostatically controlled bar shower mixer
*Planted front garden and rear laid to lawn
*10 Year Buildzone warranty
Chiswick end is tucked away in a leafy setting, offering easy access to the village High street and Train station. Meldreth is a popular village lying about 9 miles south-west of Cambridge and about 3.5 miles north-east of Royston. . Local facilities include a post office, general store, greengrocer/florist, butcher, railway station and a primary school. Secondary school education is available just 1 mile away at Melbourn Village College and there is a regular bus service to Cambridge and Royston.
*Internal photos of a Bonnel Home and external CGI's *
- Meldreth 0.53km
- Shepreth 3.37km
- Royston 4.56km
- Foxton 4.98km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.