Clarkes Lane, Wilburton, Ely, CB6 3RH
Asking Price £315,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
Plot 27, The Sherwood at Juniper Place
- Superb 2 bedroom village home built with sustainability and the environment in mind.
- Benefiting from structural airtightness - minimising heat loss, making your home very energy-efficient
- Excellent nsoundproofing - above Building Regulations standards
- Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery system - removing allergens in the air
- Solar Panels and Air Source Heat Pumps included.
A superb 2 bedroom eco home brought to this popular village close to Ely by Etopia Homes. Constructed with cutting edge modern construction for homes of the 21st Century, these homes are built using the unique 4Wall SIP panel system.
Etopia Homes supply and fit the panels, replacing traditional bricks and mortar, to build a super-structure that achieves an exceptional air-tightness. Using this system, they can achieve a faster, better, cleaner, safer and simpler method of construction to build your new home.
Cleverly designed, and a specification to provide comfort and quality:
· Fully fitted kitchens with choice of handled or handleless soft close doors and drawers, laminate worktops and upstands.
· Samsung single oven with 4 ring induction hob and extractor hood
· Samsung integrated fridge/freezer
· Recycling bins
· Fully fitted sanitaryware in white to the bathroom, en suite and cloakroom.
· Hansgrohe mixer taps and shower fittings.
· Double glazed upvc windows and French doors.
· USB charging point to kitchen/dining and master bedroom
· Cat 6 point to living room and master bedroom
· Samsung Air Source heat pump for high efficiency heating and hot water
· Zoned underfloor heating to ground floor with radiators to first floor
· Roof mounted solar PV
· Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery system
· Hub and two sensors to enable you to connect numerous smart devices to one app
· Ring video doorbell 4
· Advantage 10 year warranty
Etopia Homes 2 year dedicated customer care warranty
Using smart ideas and technology, Etopia creates environmentally friendly homes, that will make you healthier and happier. We believe in making a better standard of living accessible to everybody. Etopia ensure that every home is built with four key aspects at its heart:
Smart home enabled: The hub works with many of your smart devices, monitoring your home 24/7 to help create a comfortable living environment.
Cleaner living: The Mechanical Ventilation with Heath Recovery System removes allergens, pollen and spores which can aggravate asthma and hayfever. Year-round automated ventilation minimises mould and condensation; extracting stale, moisture-laden air and creating a fresh, filtered environment.
Eco Conscious: The materials and technology minimise environmental impact; reducing carbon footprint and lowering energy needs. The unique panelling system is 50% more airtight than traditionally built homes, helping to dramatically reduce heat loss.
Roof-mounted photovoltaic (PV): Solar panels produce renewable energy, converting light into electricity, plus the homes feature an air source heat pump; absorbing warmth from outside air to heat your home and hot water even when it seems cold outside.
EPC rating; All the homes have an A EPC rating. Meaning they are extremely energy efficient.
Building for the future: By 2025 all homes must meet higher standards on energy efficiency. The Etopia Homes are already there. Relax, safe in the knowledge that your new home will be fully compliant with current regulations and legislation for many years to come.
Transport and home working: As work habits change, so should housing. Ideally placed within easy reach of major cities, Juniper Place contributes to a healthier, more balanced and sustainable lifestyle.
Your dream home: Should nurture every aspect of your life. The homes at Juniper Place match your desire for quality for life, for individuals and communities.
- Ely 7.43km
- Waterbeach 10.29km
- Soham 10.71km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 14.45km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.