Clay Farm Drive, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9BX
Guide Price £1,000,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room 25'9 x 13'4 (7.84m x 4.07m) with oak wood flooring, contemporary fitted units, and a range of integrated appliances
- Large Sitting Room with oakwood flooring, large window overlooking the courtyard and terrace, and open bay window with Juliette balcony
- Principal Bedroom with walk in wardrobe, En Suite Shower Room and large windows with Juliette balcony
- 3 further Bedrooms, 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite 'Jack and Jill' Shower Room)
- Option to convert ground floor cloakroom to a wet room as required
- Generous Roof Terrace with wooden decking overlooking the courtyard
- Large courtyard garden with access to generous double garage and visitors parking
A contemporary four bedroom townhouse, situated in a modern development within a short distance from the City Centre, mainline train station and Addenbrooke’s Hospital.
City Centre and Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile, (distances are approximate).
47 Clay Farm Drive is a contemporary townhouse located in the sought-after Halo Development by Crest Nicholson, in the heart of Trumpington. Built to a high standard, the property is arranged over three floors, boasts bright and spacious accommodation, flooded with natural light and extends to 2,065.9 sq ft (191.0 sq m). Built with energy efficiency in mind, the house benefits from triple glazed windows, gas fired under-floor heating and the recycling of heat from the radiators via fans in the upper floors.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.24km
- Great Shelford 3.05km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.87km
- Foxton 7.82km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.