Cody Road, Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire, CB25 9LY
Asking Price £235,000
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
Best talk to Bidwells.
APARTMENT 7 THE LANCASTER
- READY TO MOVE INTO!
- EXCELLENT SPECIFICATION
- CONVENIENT LOCATION - IN THE ORIGINAL WATERBEACH VILLAGE!
- WALKING DISTANCE OF SHOPS, RESTAURANTS, PUBS, POST OFFICE, OPTICIAN AND TAKE AWAYS!
- WATERBEACH TRAIN STATION ONLY 1.5KM TO THE SOUTH - EASY CONNECTION TO CAMBRIDGE NORTH (FOR THE SCIENCE PARK), CENTRAL CAMBRIDGE AND ONWARD CONNECTIONS; OR NORTH TO ELY
- EXCELLENT ROAD CONNECTIONS VIA THE A10 TO BOTH ELY AND CAMBRIDGE.
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY!!! DON'T MISS OUT!
A superb 1 bedroom second floor apartment within this small private development.
Situated centrally in Waterbeach village, this apartment is conveniently located and provides a well thought out accommodation.
From the stairwell, enter the second floor. Apartment 7 occupies one corner.
On entering the apartment - the entrance hall leads to:
* Shower room
* Bedroom with built in wardrobe
* Storage cupboard
* Kitchen/dining/living room
The apartment has been thoughtfully laid out and includes:
* Matt and white base wall units finished with a stone effect premium laminate worktop, matching upstands and stainless steel sink
* Appliances of single oven, electric hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
* Flooring included throughout - luxury vinyl flooring to hallway and kitchen/living room, tiling to the bathroom and carpet in the bedroom
* Wall mounted electric panel heater
* Video door entry system
* Allocated parking space
* 10 year warranty provided by One Guarantee
This apartment is situated on Cody Road, which is in the centre of the established Waterbeach village. There is a wealth of amenities in close proximity. Under the apartment building is a new Co-op supermarket, providing a wide range of food supplies.
The village is also home to two pubs - the White Horse and The Sun, both of which serve food; Inspired Health and Fitness Club; Post Office; Social Club; Newsagents; Bakers and Opticians. All of which are in walking distance of the apartments.
Waterbeach Train Station is 1.5km to the south and connects into Cambridge North, Central Cambridge and onto London King's Cross, or head north to Ely.
The River Cam runs alongside the village - you can enjoy the Cam Sailing Club and lovely walks into Cambridge along the tow path.
If you are considering for an investment, the Bidwells lettings team have advised an anticipated rent of £1000-£1100 pcm. is likely.
- Waterbeach 1.27km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.10km
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 9.73km
- Soham 11.21km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.