Coldhams Lane, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 3JT
Rent £1,600 pcm (£369 pw)
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
A beautifully presented furnished one bedroom modern ground floor apartment in a sought after central location convenient for the city centre and mainline railway station.
- Open plan living and kitchen area. The kitchen is fitted with smoked oak laminate flooring, Cobble Grey wall and base units with a marble effect laminate worktop, black electric oven with ceramic hob and stainless-steel hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer and a washer dryer.
- Bedroom with fitted carpet and built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom with partially tiled walls, shower cubicle, sink and W.C.
- Secure development access through fob controlled electric gates.
- Landscaped communal gardens.
- One allocated parking space.
- Limited internet speed - BT cables are set up to a localised shared router.
- This property may not include all of the furniture you see in the photos or on viewings. For a specific list of the furnishings within the property, please contact the agent directly prior to your application.
Coldhams Lane is conveniently placed for access to the city centre and a mainline railway station which provides services to London's King's Cross and Liverpool Street in approximately 52 and 67 minutes respectively.
There is a wide range of shops and restaurants available on nearby Newmarket Road and Mill Road, and the heart of the city centre with many College and University Departments are also within easy reach. Coldham’s Common is within easy reach offering sports fields, recreation ground, local nature reserve and adjacent community farm.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.39km
- Great Shelford 5.60km
- Waterbeach 7.64km
- Whittlesford 10.22km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible