Copse Way, Cambridge, CB2 8BJ
Guide Price £950,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
A superb, beautifully presented town house in this award winning development, situated off Brooklands Avenue in a prime south city location.
- City centre 1 mile, Cambridge mainline railway station 0.5 of a mile, Cambridge Leisure 0.5 of a mile
- Within close proximity to a number of schools including The Perse, St. Faith's and Hills Road Sixth Form College
- Impressive open plan Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room with large double glazed door to inner courtyard
- Superb Kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances
- Oak flooring to Entrance Hall, Sitting Area and majority of the first floor
- Excellent second floor Master Bedroom Suite with fitted wardrobes, En-Suite Bath/Shower Room and double glazed door to an enclosed terrace
- 3 further Bedrooms and Bath/Shower Room
- Gas fired under floor heating and high performance double glazed windows
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station 0.5 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
Designed by architects, Fielden, Clegg, Bradley, Alison Brooks and Macreanor Lavington, Accordia Living has won numerous awards for its innovative design, including the 2008 RIBA Stirling Prize for Architecture and is highly acclaimed throughout Europe. It has been designed with the focus on creating a close, cohesive community with green and open spaces, complemented by hundreds of existing mature trees.
The property was built in 2010 and offers stylish, immaculately presented accommodation arranged over 3 floors. The well proportioned rooms with high ceilings and large deep glazed windows provide an extremely light and airy feel throughout.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.70km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.28km
- Great Shelford 4.58km
- Waterbeach 9.28km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.