Cranesbill Close, Cambridge, CB4 2YQ
Guide Price £445,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
A contemporary town house arranged over three floors, situated in this popular development close to local amenities and the Cambridge Science Park and conveniently placed for road access to the A14, A10 and M11.
- Modern Kitchen with fitted base and wall units, integrated appliances and wood laminate flooring
- Light and airy Sitting/Dining Room 15.1 x 132 (4.61m x 4m) with patio doors to garden
- Generous Principal Bedroom with Dressing Area and Ensuite Shower Room
- 2 further double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Double glazing throughout
- Low maintenance Garden mainly laid to lawn with rear access to Carport
- Security alarm system
City Centre 3 miles, Mainline Railway Station(Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) 3.6 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
83 Cranesbill Close is a modern townhouse constructed with brick elevation and a tiled roof. Arranged over three floors this property offers light and airy accommodation extending to 1,151.7 sq ft (107 sq m) and boasts 3 double bedrooms.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.14km
- Waterbeach 6.55km
- Great Shelford 9.50km
- Foxton 13.24km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.