Darwin House, Kingsley Walk, Cambridge, CB5 8JY
Guide Price £645,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Sitting Room/Dining Room 23'8 x 19'5 (7.22m x 5.91m) with oak flooring, underfloor heating. Contemporary Kitchen area with Miele appliances including double electric oven, countertop extractor, wine cooler, integrated combined microwave oven, coffee machine and warming drawer
- Large Curved decked balcony 24'8 x 25' enjoying views over the River Cam
- Secure allocated underground parking, cycle store, Concierge service and well equipped residents gymnasium
- Complete home automation system with touch screen controls
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
An impressive and contemporary 2 bedroom apartment with a stunning curved balcony enjoying views over the River Cam and Midsummer Common, situated in this popular central location, just a short walk from the city centre.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes) 1.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park and A14 2.5 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
Darwin House forms part of a complex of apartments originally built by Berkeley Homes. Surrounded by well maintained communal garden squares, these apartments are offered with a concierge service, well equipped residents’ gymnasium and secure cycle store.
Number 9 is located on the first floor and benefits from 2 double bedrooms, both with access to balconies, and 2 bathrooms, Internally, this well appointed apartment is finished to a high standard and is immaculately presented with a light and airy feel throughout. A particularly fine and unique feature of the property is the superb curved, decked balcony which enjoys glorious views over the River Cam and provides an ideal area for relaxation and al fresco dining.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.72km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.24km
- Great Shelford 6.73km
- Waterbeach 7.22km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.