Dodford Lane, Girton, Cambridge, CB3 0QE
Guide Price £650,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Light and airy Sitting Room 16'9 x 11'4 (5.11m x 3.45m)
- Well equipped Kitchen with wide range of wall and base units
- Delightful Conservatory which enjoys a delightful vista over the rear garden
- 3 double Bedrooms and modern Family Bathroom
- Wonderful south facing rear garden enjoying views over fields and open countryside
- Gas fired central heating
An excellent, 3 bedroom detached bungalow, backing on to open fields, situated in an enviable position on a no through road, in this most desirable north west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre 2 miles, M11 (junction 13 - south bound only) 2 miles, A14 1.5 miles, Cambridge Park and Ride 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 3.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
3 Dodford Lane is a superb detached bungalow constructed with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof. Extending to 1,094.7 sq ft (101.7 sq m), the property is well proportioned and offers a versatile and functional layout, suitable for a variety of needs. Although ready to move in to, there is still plenty of scope to extend and further improve the property, subject to the necessary consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.71km
- Cambridge (CBG) 6.73km
- Waterbeach 8.27km
- Great Shelford 11.26km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.