Downhams Lane, Cambridge, CB4 1XT
Guide Price £875,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- NO ONWARD CHAIN *
- Superb contemporary Kitchen with extensive range of integrated appliances
- 2 well proportioned Reception Rooms comprising Sitting Room and Dining Room, both with aluminium bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden
- 4 Double Bedrooms arranged over the first and second floors, 2 of which benefit from En Suite Shower Rooms
- Excellent fully tiled Family Bathroom with whirlpool bath with multi-jet system and shower with multi point jets
A contemporary 4 bedroom, family home finished to a high specification, conveniently situated for access to the city centre, Cambridge Science Park and the A14.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Science Park and A14 1 mile, M11 (junction 14) 2 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles, (distances are approximate)
Oakwood is one of only 2 modern properties built by Barhams Ltd in 2015 and is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. A range of high quality materials have been used throughout the property including Scandinavian timber framed, triple glazed windows, engineered oak doors and engineered oak plank and parquet flooring. The attention to detail is particularly evident in the kitchen with its Italian porcelain tiled floor and wide range of integrated AEG appliances. Arranged over 3 floors, the 2,239.6 sq ft (208.1 sq m) of accommodation is immaculately presented, featuring 4 double bedrooms and ample space for working and studying at home.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 1.36km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.31km
- Waterbeach 5.89km
- Great Shelford 8.32km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.