Elder Street, Wimbish, Saffron Walden, CB10 2XA
Guide Price £900,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Gross internal floor area of 2,510 sq ft (233 sq m) excluding Annexe and Outbuildings
- Dual aspect Sitting/Dining Room with Inglenook fireplace fitted with open multi fuel burner, slate floors and exposed beams
- Charming split-level Snug with fitted cupboards and shelving
- Modern Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with full range of German handless wall and base units, central island, 2 oven AGA, integrated SIEMENS appliances and underfloor heating
- Bright Garden Room, with brick floor, door to Garden and Annexe
- SONOS sound system throughout the ground floor of the main house and Garden
- Principal Bedroom with exposed beams, fitted wardrobe and En Suite Bathroom with freestanding bath and underfloor heating
- 3 further Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Annexe with 2 double bedrooms, dressing area, shower room and Kitchen/Utility Room
- Gravel Driveway with parking for numerous cars
- Heated Swimming Pool, Summer House, Pizza Oven and large Barn
- Large south facing Garden
A charming detached 16th Century Grade II listed property with swimming pool, in a fantastic position with countryside views, in the heart of this picturesque village close to Saffron Walden.
Saffron Walden 4 miles, Newport 3 miles (London's Liverpool Street 55 minutes), Cambridge 18 miles, Bishop's Stortford 10 miles. All distances and times are approximate.
Braggs Farm is a charming detached property, situated in an idyllic location with wonderful views over open countryside and woodland to the rear. Originally dating from the 16th Century, the property is built with a timber frame, brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof and has been lovingly extended in the mid-1990s and again recently, to provide this extensive family home with exceptionally versatile accommodation. Retaining a wealth of original features, the property successfully combines the convenience of modern day living with the charm and character of the original building and offers a wonderful opportunity for buyers looking for a ready to move into home.
- Newport 5.11km
- Wendens Ambo 5.91km
- Elsenham 8.52km
- Great Chesterford 10.38km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.