Eltisley Road, Great Gransden, Sandy, SG19 3AR
Guide Price £1,900 pcm (£438 pw)
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
A beautifully presented 4 bedroom property, with 3 reception rooms, 2 bathrooms, offstreet parking and garage.
- A large welcoming entrance hall with access to all downstairs rooms with Amtico flooring throughout.
- Downstairs WC.
- Dining room with large window to the front aspect.
- Spacious lounge with French door access to the rear garden.
- Fitted kitchen with utility closet and a full range of integrated appliances.
- Master bedroom en-suite, which features a shower cubicle, chrome mixer and glass enclosure, W.C. and basin with shaver socket above, and heated towel rail.
- Guest bedroom en-suite, with shower cubicle, chrome mixer and glass enclosure, W.C. and basin.
- Two further double bedrooms with Amtico wood strip flooring, wall mounted radiators and windows to the front/rear aspect.
- Single garage with driveway space for second vehicle.
- Rear garden with patio.
Great Gransden is a quiet civil parish and village located 16 miles west of Cambridge in the Huntingdon district. With a population of around 1000 residents, Great Gransden offers a peaceful haven offering picturesque surroundings and local amenities including a village shop, post office, Church of England Primary School and The Crown and Cushion Public House.
Cambridge is accessible by car via the nearby A428 in under 30 minutes. The No.28 bus provides access to Great Cambourne with connecting services, offering fast access to Cambridge City Centre.
Gamlingay Village College is located some 3 miles south and has also received a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating, while Cambridge is also home to a number of high performing colleges and schools such as the Perse, Leys, and Hills Road Sixth Form College.
Set within a quiet and rustic country backdrop, this attractive newly built property offers a spacious and comfortable accommodation measuring an approximate 1700 square feet and consisting of 3 reception rooms, kitchen, 4 large double bedrooms including a master and guest en-suite, downstairs cloak room and family bathroom. The property has a high energy rating and features double glazing, oil powered central heating and energy saving lighting throughout.
Particular Features of Note:
• A large welcoming entrance hall with access to all downstairs rooms with Amtico flooring throughout.
• Downstairs WC.
• Dining room with large window to the front aspect.
• Spacious lounge with French door access to the rear garden.
• Fitted kitchen with utility closet and a full range of integrated appliances.
• Master bedroom en-suite, which features a shower cubicle, chrome mixer and glass enclosure, W.C. and basin with shaver socket above, and heated towel rail.
• Guest bedroom en-suite, with shower cubicle, chrome mixer and glass enclosure, W.C. and basin.
• Two further double bedrooms with Amtico wood strip flooring, wall mounted radiators and windows to the front/rear aspect.
• Single garage with driveway space for second vehicle.
• Rear garden with patio.
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £1,900.00 pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £2,192.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £438.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent and deposit should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.
- St Neots 8.48km
- Sandy 11.80km
- Biggleswade 14.10km
- Shepreth 14.57km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible