Eltisley Road, Great Gransden, Sandy, SG19 3AR
Rent £2,250 pcm (£519 pw)
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
A beautifully presented 4 bedroom property, with 3 reception rooms, 2 bathrooms, offstreet parking and garage.
- Dining room with large window to the front aspect.
- Spacious lounge with French door access to the rear garden.
- Fitted kitchen with utility closet and a full range of integrated appliances.
- Main bedroom en-suite, which features a shower cubicle, chrome mixer and glass enclosure, W.C., and basin with shaver socket above, and heated towel rail.
- Guest bedroom en-suite, with shower cubicle, chrome mixer and glass enclosure, W.C., and basin.
- Two further double bedrooms with Amtico wood strip flooring, wall mounted radiators and windows to the front/rear aspect.
- Single garage with driveway space for second vehicle.
- Rear garden with patio.
Great Gransden is a quiet civil parish and village located 16 miles west of Cambridge in the Huntingdon district. Great Gransden offers a peaceful haven offering picturesque surroundings and local amenities including a village shop, post office, Church of England Primary School and The Crown and Cushion Public House. Cambridge is accessible by car via the nearby A428 in under 30 minutes. The No.28 bus provides access to Great Cambourne with connecting services, offering fast access to Cambridge City Centre.
- St Neots 8.48km
- Sandy 11.80km
- Biggleswade 14.18km
- Shepreth 14.57km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible