Emmanuel Road, Cambridge, CB1 1JW
Guide Price £695,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME A unique 2 bedroom Victorian house, in need of modernisation, with enclosed courtyard garden/parking, situated right in the heart of the city centre and within close proximity of the mainline railway station.
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST *
- Gross internal floor area extending to 1,248.5 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Sitting Room with attractive bay window and ornate tiled open fireplace.
- Kitchen/Dining Room with fitted range of wall and base cabinets.
- Study Area located on the Upper Ground Floor.
- Dual aspect Principal Bedroom with En Suite Cloakroom.
- Bedroom 2 with spacious Dressing Area and Separate Bathroom.
- Gravelled courtyard garden which doubles as off street parking for a vehicle.
- Virtual tour is available on this property.
City Centre about 750 yards, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) about 1 mile.
13 Emmanuel Road is positioned on the corner of Emmanuel Road and Earl Street and offers potential purchasers the opportunity to carry out any future alterations and improvements to their own particular taste and standard, subject to the necessary consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.47km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.96km
- Great Shelford 6.36km
- Waterbeach 7.93km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.