Fitzwilliam Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BN
Rent £1,900 pcm (£438 pw)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
A modern two bedroom furnished duplex maisonette situated within the stylish Kaleidoscope development off Brooklands Avenue.
- Spacious open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room with wood flooring. Kitchen with wall and base units, sink, oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and a washer dryer.
- Bedroom 1 with fitted carpets, access to the patio area, walk in wardrobe, and en-suite shower rom. En-suite shower room with wooden flooring, shower cubicle, sink, heated towel rail and W.C.
- Bedroom 2 with fitted carpets.
- Bathroom with wooden flooring, bath shower above and glass screen, sink, heated towel rail and W.C.
- Rear enclosed garden with decking area.
- Parking space.
- This property may not include all of the furniture you see in the photos or on viewings. For a specific list of the furnishings within the property, please contact the agent directly prior to your application.
The property is in the Kaleidoscope development off Fitzwilliam Road on the south side of the city. With convenient access to a mainline railway station, with services to London's King's Cross and Liverpool Street in about 52 and 68 minutes respectively and the M11 (junction 11), providing access to Stansted Airport and beyond. The University Botanic Gardens (listed in the Heritage register of Arts and Gardens of Historic Interest) are within a few hundred yards of the property and many of Cambridge's leading schools including The Perse, St Faith's , St Mary's and The Leys along with Hills Road Sixth Form College, are within close proximity.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.19km
- Great Shelford 4.60km
- Waterbeach 9.19km
- Foxton 9.41km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible