Flecks Drive, Shingay Cum Wendy, Royston, SG8 0BQ
Asking Price £1,250,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
Flecks Drive is a small collection of just 10 detached houses constructed by Patrick Ruddy Homes Ltd, an independent regional developer. The properties are located in an idyllic rural setting surrounded by countryside yet within commuting distance of Cambridge and Royston. All properties are available for immediate occupation as the development is build complete.
- Nearly 3000sqft of living space
- *READY TO MOVE INTO*
- Two ensuite bedrooms, with fitted wardrobes
- Large terrace off the main bedroom
- Heating and hot water are served by air source heat pumps with underfloor heating on the ground floor
- 10 Year LABC Warranty
- Small select development of just 10 detached homes, all on generouse plots with extra ameinty land to enjoy
6 Flecks drive offers a traditional layout, spread over two floors, with nearly 3000sqft of living space, with amazing open views to the front, positioned on a generous plot, with double garage and plenty of parking.
All properties are available for immediate occupation as the development is build complete
Shingay-cum-Wendy is an idyllic, rural hamlet situated amongst countryside in south-west Cambridgeshire. The market town of Royston lies about 7 miles south-east, providing a range of facilities. The University city of Cambridge is about 12 miles north-east and is not only world renowned for its academic achievements, but has also become high-tech and biotech hub with the University Research and Development Laboratories, the internationally renowned Cambridge Science Park and Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus. The National Trust owned Wimpole Estate, which comprises a magnificent country house with 3,000 acres of park and farmland is within close proximity of the property. London commuters are well served by road or rail with a fast train service to King’s Cross from Royston in about 38 minutes and the M11 (Junction 12) is 10 miles away, giving fast access to Stansted Airport and the M25.
- Stylish contemporary kitchens with Silestone worktops
- Integrated Bosch appliances including oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer plus 7 bottle wine cooler and extractor.
- Utility rooms finished with units and marble effect laminate worktops.
- Heating and hot water are served by air source heat pumps with underfloor heating on the ground floor and radiators on the first floor.
- Woodburner in living room.
- Bathrooms fitted with Roca sanitaryware and Vado taps and showers.
- Cashmire White Matt floor tiles and full height wall tiling in bathrooms.
- Amtico Spacia flooring throughout the ground floor.
- Carpets to stairs, landing and bedrooms.
- Wired smoke and heat alarm.
- Wireless security system.
- Electric car charging point.
- Contemporary internal doors with satin chrome ironmongery.
- Terrace off principal bedroom.
- Built in wardrobe with sliding doors to principal bedroom (5 bed properties ony).
- Double glazed sash wooden windows.
- Landscaping to front garden with turf and paved patio to the rear garden.
- 10 year LABC warranty.
- B rated EPC.
KEY FOR SITE PLAN
Red line denotes developed area
Blue line denotes site boundary
Area of land between red and blue lines is amenity land and subject to an estate management charge (TBC).
- Meldreth 5.98km
- Shepreth 7.05km
- Royston 7.14km
- Foxton 8.80km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.