Gazeley Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9HB
Guide Price £2,300,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An impressive and immaculately presented, 3,605 sq ft single storey property, set within half an acre of mature, secluded gardens; in this highly sought after, south city location.
- 3,605 sq ft of immaculately presented accommodation with oak timber flooring throughout
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room with integrated appliances
- Dual aspect, light and airy Dining Room with sliding doors to garden and French doors to covered loggia
- Wonderful Sitting Room with 3 sets of French doors to garden, dining room and covered loggia
- Stunning dual aspect Principal Bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes, French doors to garden and En Suite Shower Room
- 4 further generous double Bedrooms and 3 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Fabulous, first floor Family Room flooded with light from a bank of windows and large lantern skylight
- Double Garage and ample off street parking
- Charming, secluded gardens
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Cambridge City Centre 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
Vitry is believed to date from the mid 1980s and is constructed with rendered elevations under a tiled roof. The property is set within a generous plot of half an acre, on the south side of Gazeley Road, a private road just off Trumpington Road.
Since purchasing the property in 2005, the current owners have carried out an extensive programme of alterations and extensions resulting in a beautifully presented and extremely versatile home. The spacious accommodation, which is flooded with natural light, lies predominately to the ground floor and is complimented by a fabulous, first floor family room.
- Great Shelford 3.70km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.70km
- Foxton 7.88km
- Whittlesford 9.07km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.