Glanville Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9AU
Guide Price £735,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room with triple aspect Sitting Area
- Stylish and contemporary Kitchen Area with quartz worksurfaces, integrated Smeg appliances
- Excellent light and airy Principal Bedroom to the 2nd floor with skylight, fitted wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- 3 further double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom arranged over the first and second floors
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating with thermostats to each floor
- Mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system
- Secure off street parking
- South east facing garden
A spacious, 4 bedroom detached family home, conveniently situated on the south side of the city and well placed for access to Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge City Centre 3 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile (distances are approximate).
Built in 2014 by Countryside Properties who, wherever possible, use viable renewable, sustainable and recyclable resources in the construction of their homes, Butlers Barn is a spacious and beautifully presented family home built from brick and timber clad elevations under a tiled roof. The generous 1,442 sq ft (134 sq m) of accommodation is arranged over 3 floors and offers tremendous versatility which is particularly evident on the ground floor with its open plan layout. The property has also been cleverly designed to include numerous deep glazed windows and doors which maximise the feeling of space and light throughout.
- Great Shelford 2.60km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.13km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.76km
- Foxton 6.90km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.