Glenalmond Avenue, Cambridge, CB2 8DT
Guide Price £1,450 pcm (£335 pw)
- 2 Bedrooms
A modern two bedroom third floor apartment providing stylish accommodation situated within the Sepia Building of the Kaleidoscope development, off Brooklands Avenue.
- Telephone entry system and lift to all floors
- 19'7 x 12'3 (5.98m x 3.35m) spacious Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room with Amtico Spacia flooring and patio door to private balcony
- Kitchen area with a range of base and wall cabinets, integrated appliances comprising Bosch oven, 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood over, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Utility cupboard housing Bosch washer/dryer
- Fully fitted bathroom
- 124 x 910 (3.76 x 2.99) Master bedroom with fitted double wardrobe and en suite shower room
- Under floor gas fired central heating
- One allocated parking space to exterior of building
The property is situated within the Kaleidoscope development on the south side of the city offering excellent access to a mainline railway station with services to London's King's Cross and Liverpool Street in about 50 to 70 minutes.
A modern third floor apartment constructed by Crest Nicholson providing comfortable, contemporary accommodation with a stylish fitted kitchen complete with range of fitted appliances, 2 bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite). The apartment further benefits from double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and one allocated parking space.
Particular Features of Note:
• Telephone entry system and lift to all floors
• 19'7 x 12'3 (5.98m x 3.35m) spacious Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room with Amtico Spacia flooring and patio door to private balcony
• Kitchen area with a range of base and wall cabinets, integrated appliances comprising Bosch oven, 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood over, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
• Utility cupboard housing Bosch washer/dryer
• Fully fitted bathroom
• 12’4 x 9’10 (3.76 x 2.99) Master bedroom with fitted double wardrobe and en suite shower room
• Under floor gas fired central heating
• One allocated parking space to exterior of building
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £1,450.00 pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £1,673.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £334.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent and deposit should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.74km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.30km
- Great Shelford 4.59km
- Foxton 9.26km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible