Goldfinch Drive, Cottenham, Cambridge, CB24 8XY
Guide Price £550,000
- 4 Bedrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An attractive, well proportioned, 4 bedroom detached family home with planning permission in place, situated in this popular and well served village.
- Planning permission in place for a single storey rear elevation
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting Room with French doors to rear garden
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room and generous Dining Room with doors to rear garden
- Excellent Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room and fitted wardrobes
- 3 further Bedrooms and 2 further Bathrooms ( 1 En Suite)
- Gas fired central heating
- Rear garden with terrace
- Off street parking and Tandem Garage
Cambridge City Centre 7 miles, Waterbeach Train Station 4 miles, A14 (Junction 32) 4 miles, M11 6 miles
Recently redecorated throughout, 9 Goldfinch Drive is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof and offers bright and airy accommodation. The property also has the added benefit from having approved planning permission in place for the creation of a family room and additional storage to the rear of the property, providing prospective purchases a ready to move into home with the possibility of further extending and improving to their own particular taste and standards.
- Waterbeach 5.88km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.59km
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 10.60km
- Soham 14.87km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.