Grafton Street, Cambridge, CB1 1DS
Guide Price £925,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
- Many period features including open fireplaces, panelled doors and picture rails
- Sitting Room 16'1 x 131 (4.91m x 3.98m) with wooden flooring open aspect through to Dining Room 17'9 x 9'(5.43m x 2.96m)
- Fitted modern Kitchen with full range of wall and base units, integrated appliances
- Study 11'3 x 8'7 (3.44m x 2.61m) with fitted desks and shelving
- 3 Bedrooms including Principal Bedroom with fitted storage and feature fireplace.
- Pretty south west facing courtyard garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A remarkable Victorian house with wonderful light and airy accommodation throughout, delightfully situated in this sought after residential location.
City Centre 750 yards, Mainline Railway Station (King’s Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 0.75 of a mile (distances and times are approximate).
38 Grafton Street is believed to date from the mid-19th century and is a fine example of the period, with well proportioned rooms, high ceilings and large windows. In recent years the property has been subject to an extensive programme of modernisation and alteration to create a truly outstanding family home whilst cleverly maintaining the charm and character of the original building. Arranged over 3 floors, the accommodation is immaculately presented and offers prospective purchasers a ready to move into option in a fantastic central city location.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.27km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.76km
- Great Shelford 6.25km
- Waterbeach 7.76km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.