Green End, Fen Ditton, CB5 8SX
Guide Price £1,200,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An impressive and highly individual family house providing stylish and versatile accommodation delightfully situated in this popular village.
- Gross internal floor area of 2,102 sq ft (195 sq m)
- Spacious and open central Entrance Hall with fitted cupboards and steps up to living areas
- Lovely triple aspect Sitting Room with open feature fireplace with stone hearth and surround and sliding patio doors to Terrace
- Bright Study/Family Room with window over the front aspect
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with full range of wall and base units, composite granite worktop, central island, integrated appliances and engineered oak floors
- Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobes and En suite refitted Shower Room
- 3 Further Bedrooms and Shower Room
- Gravel Driveway leading to integral double Garage
- Mature front and rear Gardens
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Cambridge City Centre 3.5 miles, Waterbeach Railway Station (services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street) 4 miles, A14 1.25 miles, Cambridge Science Park 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
1 Green End is a substantial modern property set in this delightful elevated plot with pleasant views. Built in 1987 with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof, this property has undergone an extensive program of improvement and modernisation over the years which includes the refitting of the kitchen, bathroom and cloak room. The spacious and versatile accommodation is arranged over 2 floors with a unique layout and is beautifully maintained throughout.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 0.82km
- Cambridge (CBG) 4.15km
- Waterbeach 4.47km
- Great Shelford 8.78km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.