Green Lane, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB5 8XN
Rent £2,500 pcm (£577 pw)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
A newly built three bedroom home with double park drive way located in the exciting Marleigh development positioned off Newmarket Road, east of the city centre.
- The kitchen/ breakfast room offer wall and base units; integrated appliances include an integrated double oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer, ceramic four ringed hob and extractor hood.
- Separate dining area and lounge with patio doors leading out to the garden.
- Guest cloakroom.
- Two double bedrooms, carpeted, main en suite and with a built-in wardrobe.
- Single bedroom, carpeted.
- Family bathroom with bath, overhead shower, basin and WC.
- The garden is laid with lawn and has a patio area and shed.
- Double bay car port, with a EV charger.
Marleigh is located just three miles east of the city centre and is well connected to all convenient means of travel to the centre. There are enhanced cycling and walking trails, Cycle Route 51 is a traffic free ride through Ditton Meadows and along the River Cam to Midsummer Common (approx. 3 miles). There are regular bus routes along with a park and ride option and good road networks with easy access to the A14 and M11.
The Cambridge and Cambridge North train stations are both approximately 3 miles away when cycling and offer services into London Kings Cross in 51 minutes, London Liverpool Street in 1h 12 minutes and Stansted Airport in 30 minutes.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 1.45km
- Waterbeach 4.87km
- Great Shelford 8.32km
- Dullingham 13.00km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible