Hackett House, Glebe Farm Drive, Cambridge, CB2 9PF
Guide Price £1,160 pcm (£268 pw)
- 1 Bedroom
A modern one bedroom, first floor apartment with allocated off street parking and situated close to Addenbrooke's Hospital.
- Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, ceramic tiled floor, heat resistant work tops, Franke sink with drainer and mixer tap above.
- Smeg integrated appliances include; dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washer dryer, microwave, electric ceramic hob with extractor above and a single oven with grill.
- Sitting room with dual aspects and patio door leading to a private balcony.
- Bedroom with fitted mirror wardrobes.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Allocated parking bay in exterior car park.
- Secure bike storage.
Novo is located just a few minutes way from Junction 11 of the M11, and the nearby Trumpington Park & Ride and Cambridgeshire Guided Busway are just a short walk away.
The property is ideally placed for access to the city centre and Addenbrookes Hospital. There is a Waitrose supermarket nearby and local shops in Trumpington High Street. Alternatively, the neighbouring village of Great Shelford has a wide range of facilities including, shops, banks, primary school, library, health centre and a mainline railway station with services to London's Liverpool Street.
Built by Countryside Properties, the apartment is situated within the Novo development, with beautiful landscaped open spaces and parkland.
The apartment boasts quality, natural light and space with its well-designed layout and high specification interior. The property also has fabulous, elevated views towards the Gog Magog hills.
Particular Features of Note:
• Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, ceramic tiled floor, heat resistant work tops, Franke sink with drainer and mixer tap above.
• Smeg integrated appliances include; dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washer dryer, microwave, electric ceramic hob with extractor above and a single oven with grill.
• Sitting room with dual aspects and patio door leading to a private balcony.
• Bedroom with fitted mirror wardrobes.
• Gas fired central heating.
• Lift access to all floors.
• Allocated parking bay in exterior car park.
• Secure bike storage.
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £1,160.00 pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £1,338.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £267.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent and deposit should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.
- Great Shelford 2.58km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.63km
- Foxton 6.38km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.25km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible