Harrison Drive, Cambridge, CB2 8EF
Guide Price £585,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
* REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Spacious 159 x 128 (4.80m x 3.85m) Sitting/Dining Room opening to Kitchen area
- Bright Kitchen Area with modern units and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobes, En Suite Shower Room and door to balcony
- 2 further double Bedrooms, and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Under floor heating with individual thermostats to each room
- Video entry system and lifts to all floors
- Attractive Communal gardens
- One secure allocated undercroft residents parking space and bike store
- Potential rental income in the region of £2100pcm
A stylish and beautifully presented, 3 bedroom first floor apartment situated off Hills Road within this highly regarded development.
City Centre 1.75miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.25 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
Built in 2016, Scholars Court forms part of the Magna Development, a joint venture project by Hill Residential and Homerton College. Designed and built to exacting standards, this beautifully presented apartment benefits from a light and spacious interior with accommodation suitable for a variety of needs including working or studying from home.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.98km
- Great Shelford 4.12km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.61km
- Foxton 9.03km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.