Henty Close, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9FL
Rent £1,550 pcm (£358 pw)
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
A stylish 1 bedroom first floor apartment in a popular Cambridge development offering excellent access to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, the City Centre and M11.
- Entrance hall with Amtico flooring, secure entry phone system, large storage closet and entrance to bedroom, bathroom and living area.
- Stylish open-plan kitchen and living/dining area fitted with Amtico flooring. The stylish kitchen features bespoke fitted white handleless units with a stone worktop, a stainless-steel sink, and a full range of integrated appliances including a four-ring ceramic hob with extractor fan hood, single oven, combination microwave, fridge freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
- Bedroom with fitted carpet, built-in wardrobe, wall mounted radiator, window to the rear aspect.
- Bathroom with tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, heated towel rail, bath with chrome mixer/shower and glass screen, W.C. and basin with mirror and shaver socket above.
- Allocated parking space.
The Aura is an award winning development situated just off Long Road in Trumpington, South Cambridge. Nearby amenities include a doctors surgery, large supermarket, convenience store, post office and a number of public houses and restaurants. The Fawcett Primary School and Long Road Sixth Form College are located nearby, and Cambridge offers a range of high performing schools and sixth form colleges, such as the Leys, Perse, Parkside Community College and Hills Road Sixth Form College.
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 2.42km
- Great Shelford 2.99km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.05km
- Foxton 7.63km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible