Hering Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9GW
Guide Price £1,400 pcm (£323 pw)
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
A stylish 1 bedroom first floor apartment in a popular Cambridge development offering excellent access to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, the city centre and M11.
- Particular Features of Note:
- Double bedroom with fitted carpets, wall mounted radiator, and window to the rear aspect
- Bathroom with tiled flooring and walls, heated towel rail, bath with chrome mixer/shower and glass screen, W.C. and basin with mirror and shaver socket above
- Store cupboard with washer/dryer
- Stylish open-plan kitchen and living/dining area fitted with Amtico flooring, a large window and glass door leading out onto the balcony. The kitchen features bespoke fitted white handle less units with a stone worktop, a stainless-steel sink, and a full range of integrated appliances including a hob with extractor fan hood, single oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- One allocated secure parking space
- Spacious balcony
The Aura is an award winning development situated just off Long Road in Trumpington, South Cambridge. Nearby amenities include a doctors surgery, large supermarket, convenience store, post office and a number of public houses and restaurants.
Addenbrooke’s Hospital and the Biomedical Campus are located nearby and easily accessible via the guided bus track and cycle/foot path. Regular buses run between Addenbrooke’s Hospital, the City Centre, railway station and the Science Park.
The M11 is located 2 miles south, providing access to the A14 and A1 to the north and the M11/Stansted Airport/M25 to the south.
Located in the award-winning Aura development by Countryside, this recently built 1st floor apartment offers a bright and surprisingly spacious living accommodation that features an impressive interior design. Measuring an approximate 60.4 square meters this apartment features an open plan kitchen/sitting room, double bedroom, bathroom and cupboard space, all benefitting from large double-glazed windows, low energy lighting and central heating. There is also one allocated secure parking space and a balcony.
Particular Features of Note:
• Double bedroom with fitted carpets, wall mounted radiator, and window to the rear aspect
• Bathroom with tiled flooring and walls, heated towel rail, bath with chrome mixer/shower and glass screen, W.C. and basin with mirror and shaver socket above
• Store cupboard with washer/dryer
• Stylish open-plan kitchen and living/dining area fitted with Amtico flooring, a large window and glass door leading out onto the balcony. The kitchen features bespoke fitted white handle less units with a stone worktop, a stainless-steel sink, and a full range of integrated appliances including a hob with extractor fan hood, single oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
• One allocated secure parking space
• Spacious balcony
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £1,400.00 pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £1,615.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £323.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent and deposit should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.5km
- Great Shelford 2.95km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.13km
- Foxton 7.53km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible