High Street, Bottisham, Cambridge, CB25 9BB
Guide Price £1,100,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Spacious 2,947.1 sq ft period property with stunning landscaped gardens overlooking grazing land
- Exceptionally spacious, dual aspect Family/Dining Room with solid oak flooring, central brick fireplace and French doors to the garden
- Superb Kitchen with wide range of matching base and wall cabinets, Rangemaster, integrated appliances and underfloor heating
- Light and spacious triple aspect Sitting Room with French doors leading to the garden
- Fabulous Study with garden views and ground floor Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Excellent Principal Bedroom with garden views, Dressing Area and En Suite Bathroom
- 3 further double Bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, and luxurious Family Bathroom with separate shower
- Double Garage/Workshop and single Cart Lodge
An elegant yet versatile, 5 bedroom converted malthouse, finished to an exceptionally high standard and with beautifully manicured gardens backing onto grazing land and enjoying countryside views, situated in this highly regarded east Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre 7 miles, Newmarket 6 miles, A14 2 miles, (distances are approximate).
Originally constructed as a malthouse in the early 19th century when it supplied the needs of local publicans, estates and home brewers, Malthouse Barn is a charming period building constructed with brick elevations under slate roofs which retains many of its original features. In 1999 the property was converted to a impressive 5 bedroom family home with accommodation extending to 2,947.1 st ft (273.8 sq m), which has been designed to offer a tremendously flexible living space coupled with a high specification finish.
- Waterbeach 6.81km
- Dullingham 7.00km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.51km
- Cambridge (CBG) 9.28km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.