High Street, Cherry Hinton, CB1 9HZ
Asking Price £485,000
- 2 Bedrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
COMING SOON IN 2024!
- COMING SOON IN 2024 **
- A superb detached home in this popular location, just to the south of Cambridge.
- Providing accommodation over two floors
- Well laid out ground floor with doors to the winter garden, and further doors to the south facing rear garden
- Private courtyard of just 6 homes
- Parking for each property
- Air source heating to under floor (ground floor) and radiators (first floor)
- Considering these for investment - Bidwells Lettings Team have advised an anticipated rent of £1700-£1800 per month.
- REGISTER FOR EARLY INFORMATION!
** A superb detached home in an excellent location, close to Cambridge **
72 High Street will provide just six private homes, all with parking.
This detached home provides an excellent layout and high specification within a small courtyard development.
* Ground floor with entrance hall leading to utility cupboard, airing cupboard and WC
* Kitchen area finished with silestone worktops and integrated Bosch appliances of single oven, induction hob and fridge/freezer.
* Opening to living area with sliding doors to winter garden and on to rear garden.
* First floor with two good sized bedrooms, bathroom (with shower over bath) and study.
* South facing rear garden finished with paving and artificial grass
* Parking space for each property to the front of the development
* Electric car charging point within the parking area
* Air source heating serving underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators to first.
* 10 Year ICW Warranty
Each home is offered for sale freehold and anticipated ready for occupation from early summer 2024.
* LOOKING FOR AN INVESTMENT? BIDWELLS LETTINGS TEAM ADVISE A LIKLEY RENT OF £1700-£1800 PCM *
CONTACT BIDWELLS NEW HOMES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 2.77km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.40km
- Great Shelford 4.80km
- Waterbeach 8.58km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.