High Street, Harston, Cambridge, CB22 7PZ
Guide Price £750,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Grade II listed with many period features including exposed timbers and open fireplaces
- Charming dual aspect Sitting Room 29'11 x 14'9 (9.13m x 4.5m)
- Delightful dining room with brick paved floor, open fireplace and useful full height open storage alcove
- Kitchen fitted with tiled floor, stable door to rear garden and integrated appliances
- Dual aspect master bedroom 17' x 14'1 (5.19m x 4.30m), 3 further bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en suite)
- Detached barn which has potential for conversion, subject to the necessary planning consents being obtained
- Gas fired central heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
An attractive, large period property with detached barn with potential for conversion, set back from the road in gardens approaching half an acre, in this popular south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre 5.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Foxton Station (King's Cross line) 2 miles, Whittlesford Station (Liverpool Street line) 8 miles, (distances are approximate).
Originally 2 cottages, 53 High Street is Grade II listed and believed to date from 1550 with later additions in the 17th and 19th centuries. The property is constructed with a timber frame, brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof and this charming village house offers versatile accommodation with a light and airy feel throughout.
- Foxton 2.86km
- Great Shelford 4.16km
- Shepreth 4.45km
- Whittlesford 7.09km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.