High Street, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9JD
Guide Price £950,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Gross Internal Floor Area: 2,049 sq ft (190 sq m)
- Generous dual aspect Sitting Room with open feature fireplace, large picture window and patio doors opening to Garden
- Lovely bright triple aspect Kitchen/Dining Room with modern white wall and base units
- Utility area with space for washing machine and drier, door to Shower Room and side access to Garden
- Spacious Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- 3 further Bedrooms one with separate Dressing Area and family Bathroom
- Gym/Home Office and Family Room/Bedroom 5 converted above the Garage
- Wooden flooring throughout the ground floor and white wooden shutters on the majority of the windows
- Large double Garage and gravelled driveway
- Enclosed rear Garden with paved and decked terraces
A well presented modern detached house in this prime location with easy access to the city centre and Addenbroke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge City Centre 3.5 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital 1.5 miles, Stansted Airport 26 miles (distances are approximate).
105a High Street is a well presented modern family home built with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Set in this popular location in the heart of Trumpington, the property benefits from well proportioned accomodation extended and modernised to a high standard by the present owners
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.98km
- Great Shelford 3.13km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.57km
- Foxton 7.00km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.