Hills Avenue, Cambridge, CB1 7UY
Guide Price £1,200,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Stylish open plan Kitchen/Dining Room 3010 x 267 (9.40m x 8.10m)
- Dual aspect Dining Room with French doors to front terrace and Bedroom 5/Study.
- First Floor Sitting Room 171 x 142 (5.20m x 4.32m with sliding door to Balcony.
- 4 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and 2 En Suite Shower Rooms arranged over the first & second floors.
- Storeroom 1410 x 711 (4.51m x 2.41m)
- Triple glazed windows throughout.
- Security alarm system.
- A Star Energy Rating with Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery System and PV Solar Panel.
- No onward chain.
An impressive detached 5 bedroom townhouse situated within close proximity of Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus, city centre and mainline railway station.
Cambridge City Centre 1.75 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 3 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street 67 minutes and King's Cross 52 minutes) 1.25 miles (distances and times are approximate).
This stylish 5 bedroom contemporary townhouse was built in 2016 to an extremely high standard and specification with brick and rendered elevations under a zinc roof. The immaculately presented accommodation is arranged over 3 floors and extends to an impressive 2,250.2 sq ft (209.1 sq m).
The property incorporates many energy saving features including well insulated walls and roofs, hardwood framed triple glazed windows, zoned underfloor heating to ground floor, Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery System and air source heat pump.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.19km
- Great Shelford 3.88km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.61km
- Whittlesford 9.06km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.