Marque House, 143 Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 8RA
Rent £2,200 pcm (£508 pw)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
A superb, three bedroom apartment benefitting from concierge and fully equipped gym, conveniently placed for access to the city centre, mainline railway station and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
- Bright Sitting Room with sliding door to Balcony
- Contemporary Kitchen Area with handle less kitchen units, KRION work surfaces and integrated Siemens applliances
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Two further Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Audio phone door entry system and lifts to all floors
- Secure undercroft wide parking space and bicycle storage
- 7 days a week Concierge services, resident's only gym and private landscaped communal gardens
- No onward chain
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
Marque House was built in 2014 and has become a 'flagship' landmark building, being the tallest residential building in Cambridge. The original design was drafted by 2 University of Cambridge lecturers within the University's Department of Architecture, in an 'open design' competition. Number 79 occupies a superb position on the third floor and is flooded with light from deep glazed windows. Internally, the apartment has been finished to a high specification.
There is also the luxury of a 7 days a week concierge service operating from 7am to 9pm, exclusive residents’ gym and secure undercroft wide parking space and bike store, making this exclusive residence fully equipped for modern living all whilst being close to the amenities of the city centre.
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 0.62km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.22km
- Great Shelford 4.40km
- Waterbeach 9.18km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible