Histon Road, Cottenham, Cambridge, CB24 8UD
Guide Price £550,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An attractive, well-proportioned 18th century detached cottage located in this desirable village location.
- Charming Sitting Room with central open fireplace
- Modern Kitchen with bespoke solid maple fronted units and integrated appliances
- Dining Room with door opening to Garden
- Principal Bedroom with full range of built in wardrobes
- 3 further Bedrooms including one to the ground floor
- Large, detached Studio/Garden Room backing onto green belt land
- Lovely rear west facing Garden with Summer house
- Shared Driveway leading to Garage
Cambridge City Centre 7 miles, Waterbeach Train Station 4 miles, A14 (Junction 32) 4 miles, M11 6 miles
68 Histon Road is believed to date from 18th Century and was extended in 1979. Constructed with brick elevations, rendered under a tiled roof, the property offers well-proportioned accommodation, which has considerable charm and character. During their ownership the current owners have carried out an extensive program of improvements to the property most notably the addition of a detached garden room/studio, new kitchen and new bathroom.
- Waterbeach 5.58km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.55km
- Great Shelford 14.44km
- Ely 15.94km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.