Humberstone Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 1JD
Rent £3,800 pcm (£877 pw)
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
An exceptional home with stylish, contemporary accommodation in the De Freville Area of Central Cambridge.
- Stunning open plan kitchen/living/dining room with full height Bi-Fold glazed doors along the rear elevation.
- Kitchen area fitted with high end German kitchen, quartz worktop, integrated appliances to include tall fridge, tall freezer, dishwasher, induction hob, pop-up induction hood, double oven, and microwave.
- Bedroom one with wardrobes and en-suite. A further three spacious bedrooms.
- A stylish basement that offers a wonderful open living space that can be utilised to suit the residents. Also included on this floor is a shower room and separate utility room.
- To the rear is a paved communal driveway which leads to a large garage with remote controlled roller door, power, and light, suitable for car.
Humberstone Road enjoys a perfect position on the edge of this exciting and historic city centre and only a few minutes’ walk from the River Cam and Midsummer Common. In a very well-favoured area of peaceful and attractive streets full of character and charm, yet just a short walk to Cambridge’s sophisticated centre with its wide range of shops, restaurants and bars.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 1.97km
- Waterbeach 6.90km
- Great Shelford 7.15km
- Foxton 11.75km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible