Humberstone Road, Cambridge, CB4 1JD
Guide Price £1,650,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An exceptional four bedroom property with stylish, contemporary accommodation extending to approx. 2,691 sq ft, in this highly regarded city location, just a few hundred yards from the River Cam.
- Impressive Study/Family Room to the basement providing a versatile multi-use space with large roof light along with a Utility Room and Shower Room
- Stunning open plan Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room with full height bi-fold glazed doors and high end German Kitchen with quartz worktop and integrated Miele appliances
- Engineered wooden flooring throughout ground floor, solid staircase with oak treads, glass balustrades to first floor, oak stair case to top floor
- Superb Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En Suite Bathroom with separate Shower
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Baulogic Control4 Platform home automation system fitted, centralised home hub communication for distribution of telephone, data and TV, wired in satellite TV points and satellite dish with whole house dedicated Wi-Fi
- Pre-installed and integrated alarm system, ground floor sprinkler system, high security windows and doors, front and rear CCTV cameras
- Vehicular access controlled by electric bollard, leading to detached Garage block
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (Kings Cross & Liverpool Street 52 & 67 minutes) 1.8 miles, Cambridge Science Park 1.8 miles, Addenbrooke’s Hospital 3.5 miles and A14 1.8 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
This impressive city home has been built to an exceptionally high standard by renowned local builder Cocksedge. The property’s elegant and stylish interior is of the highest quality and incorporates the latest 21st century technology. Arranged over four floors, this beautifully presented home extends to an impressive 2,691sq ft (250 sq m) providing tremendous versatility suitable for a variety of needs.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 1.99km
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.17km
- Waterbeach 6.91km
- Great Shelford 7.18km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.