Huntingdon Road, Cambridge, CB3 0DL
Guide Price £3,350 pcm (£773 pw)
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
A modern detached house providing excellent family accommodation with a large south-west facing garden.
- Large family house set back off the road
- Six bedrooms with two en suites
- Four reception rooms and open plan kitchen breakfast room
- Large enclosed garden
- Off street parking available
215a Huntingdon Road is conveniently situated about 1 mile from the city centre with easy access to the Cambridge Science Park, Addenbrooke’s Hospital and Biomedical Campus.
There are good primary and secondary schools in the area and the property is well placed for access to the highly regarded schools of King's College and St John's College in Grange Road.
Further local facilities are available in the nearby village of Girton (about 0.75 miles) including 2 public houses, shops and an 18-hole golf course with health and fitness club.
215a Huntingdon Road is a modern detached house providing excellent accommodation including a superb re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room, 3 reception rooms, study, 6 bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms (2 en-suite).
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. The house is set well back from the road with an area of lawn and parking facilities to the front and a delightful rear garden.
Particular Features of Note:
• Approximate gross internal area of 3165 sq ft. (294 sq m).
• Fabulous Kitchen/breakfast room extending to 20'4" x 19'2" (6.2m x 5.84m) Comprehensive range of matching base and wall cabinets, granite work surfaces, wood laminate floor, 2 sets of French doors leading to the rear garden. Samsung American style fridge/freezer with ice dispenser and range of integrated Neff appliances comprising oven with grill, 5 ring gas hob with extractor hood over, washing machine and dishwasher.
• A dual aspect sitting room with parquet floor, feature real flame effect gas fire with marble surround, television point, telephone point and patio doors to garden.
• 6 bedrooms 2 with en-suite shower rooms.
• Family bathroom with bath, wc, hand basin and seperate shower cubicle.
• Outside the property is set back from the road behind a hedge and area of lawn. A gravelled driveway, enclosed by fencing and established shrubs and trees, provides off street parking for a number of cars and there is gated pedestrian side access to the rear.
• The rear garden enjoys a south westerly aspect and is enclosed by fencing, hedging and trees. Paved and decked terraces lead to a large expanse of lawn and to a detached summer house at the far end of the garden.
• Gas fired central heating
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £3,350.00 pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £3,865.00 returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £773.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent and deposit should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.
- Cambridge (CBG) 4.26km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.32km
- Waterbeach 8.33km
- Great Shelford 8.67km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible